For fun, here's a meme that goes along with A Whisper of Freedom.
1. List three things you would do with a chest full of gold (assuming you got to keep it!)
In no particular order:
1) Fly my friends out from
2) Buy my hubby the most amazing piano he’s ever seen. (Don’t ask me what that is, I can tell you the name Steinway and that’s about all I know). I’d probably have to buy a bigger house with a conservatory, though ;-)
3) Go with my girls on an amazing, exotic vacation where we could enjoy sunshine, lots of tropical fruit, and beaches. (And no school!)
Sounds a bit selfish, eh? Well, those are only three—I could make a list a mile long, and not all of them so self-indulgent ;-)
2. List three charities/missions/organizations you support (and why).
World Vision—to help a child become an educated, healthy, productive member of society where she might not otherwise get the chance. Our sponsored child is in
Voice of the Martyrs—because they help educate people about the atrocities waged on other Christians around the world. Their governments don’t want this information leaked, but Christians are called to pray for the suffering and persecuted church. Most Americans today either have no clue this is happening or adamantly deny it.
3. List three ways you have volunteered your time/services.
1) 2-3 year olds Sunday School teacher
2) AWANA teacher
3) CAP (Coastal Act Productions, a youth theater that helps kids and teens learn theatre arts)
4. List three things you keep "hidden" when company comes over.
1) dirty clothes
2) cat box
3) my desk
5. List the last three things you've lost.
1) My mind
2) My cell phone
3) My keys
6. List the last three things you've found.
My keys, my cell phone, and my stapler
I know my fellow writer friends will want to help Tricia out, so I tag:
Let me know when you've posted yours, guys, so I can read it. Anyone else who wants to, feel free to join in!